X4 Charger By Gizfan / Efan
The Gizfan or Efan X4 is a feature packed battery charger capable of charging 4 batteries independently, using 3 charging modes and utilising mains power, and in car charging facilities, This charger will give you 1.0A full power across each bay unlike many mainstream chargers but the X4 will also give you 2.0A fast charger over 2 bays too !!. this also has usb output charge facility for you phones and other devices devices by using any charged batteries in the bays you can use this device as a power bank and charge a whole host of personal devices..and when NOT attached to the mains power it will discharge your batteries equally ..
UK Mains adaptor and in car adaptor included.
This unit has a digital screen giving full battery stats during charge, auto stops when charging is complete
LCD 4 bay/Slot charger GIZFAN/EFAN X4 universal smart battery charger
* Provides 4 (0.25A/0.5A/1A/2A) optional Charging Modes (2.0A Over 2xSlots)
* Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously max 1.0A
* Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
* USB output function with supply power for mobile devises
* Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500,
18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
* Optimised charging design for IMR batteries
* Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
* Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery
types and charging parameters
* Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering
* Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage
and charge mode
* Compatible with small capacity batteries
* Automatically stops charging when complete
* Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
* Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
* Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
* Features reverse polarity protection
* Designed for optimal heat dissipation
* Certified by RoHS, CE
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:-
Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery in the proper manner.