Ce5 BVC - By AspireAspire
1.8ml EGO Clearomiser BVC
It is a new generation of Clearomiser with old CE5 shape, featuring dual heating elements to provide twice the vapour while also taking advantage of a bottom feed design so that the coils are always being fed just enough juice. Also, the tank has a capacity of approximately 1.8ml of e-liquid and it comes pre-loaded with a dual coil head,and you can use any 510 drip tip with this device.
No need to throw away the body, Just clean the body and replace the coil.
Find the coils HERE
Much more efficient, More economical.
Tips and Recommendations
When you first receive your Aspire Ce5, please unscrew the bottom base and make sure the coil head is screwed in all the way ,we always recommend priming the coil by putting 3-4 drips of your juice down the center hole of the coil as this will prime the coil properlyÂ and then you are ready to fill with e liquid.
There is a lot of 100% cotton inside the coil head so after filling the 1st time, let the tank sit for a few minutes so the e liquid can fully saturate the cotton before vaping to prevent dry hits.
Instructions for Filling with E Liquid
2. Make sure coil head is screwed in tightly in the top of the base. Or if you need to change the coil head unscrew it from the base and screw in a new one. We always recommend priming the coil by putting 3-4 drips of your juice down the center hole of the coil as this will prime the coil properly.
3. Keeping the tank tilted at an angle drip e liquid down the side of the tank making sure not to get any e liquid into the air hole and be careful to not fill over the top of the air hole; view through the window while filling.
4. Continue to hold upside down and screw base/coil head back into tank.
5. This is a good time to clean the area of the battery where the tank screws onto with a q-tip or tissue to get out any gunk.
6. Screw the tank onto the batteryÂ and vape away!.