ETS BVC - By AspireAspire
The Aspire ET-S BVC has a coloured metal casing around a glass tank with two cut outs so you can view your e liquid level. BVC stands for bottom vertical coil it is Aspire’s new coil head technology which means that inside of the coil head there is a single coil running vertical and is surrounded by 100% cotton. It will not burn as hot as the BDC coil heads. They give a more airy and smoother taste to your e liquid and will last longer. ... ....
Coils Can Be Found HERE
The e liquid saturates the internal 100% cotton via four holes on the side of the head.
The drip tip and air hole (one piece), tank threads and bottom base are of high quality metal and give it a good feel. The tank can be disassembled into four total parts for easy cleaning and maintenance.
It has standard eGo threading making it fit with all eGo batteries.
Aspire ET-S BVC Tank Specs
Tank Capacity: 2.0ml
Length: 73mm (2 7/8 in.)
Tips and Recommendations:--
When you first receive your Aspire ET-S, please unscrew the bottom base and make sure the coil head is screwed in all the way ,we always recommend priming the coil by putting 3-4 drips of your juice down the center hole of the coil as this will prime the coil properly and then you are ready to fill with e liquid.
There is a lot of 100% cotton inside the coil head so after filling the 1st time, let the tank sit for a few minutes so the e liquid can fully saturate the cotton before vaping to prevent dry hits.
Instructions for Filling with E Liquid
1. Hold the tank upside down and unscrew the base from the bottom of the tank.
2. Make sure coil head is screwed in tightly in the top of the base. Or if you need to change the coil head unscrew it from the base and screw in a new one. We always recommend priming the coil by putting 3-4 drips of your juice down the center hole of the coil as this will prime the coil properly.
3. Keeping the tank tilted at an angle drip e liquid down the side of the tank making sure not to get any e liquid into the air hole and be careful to not fill over the top of the air hole; view through the window while filling.
4. Continue to hold upside down and screw base/coil head back into tank.
5. This is a good time to clean the area of the battery where the tank screws onto with a q-tip or tissue to get out any gunk.
6. Screw the tank onto the battery and vape away!